P R Bates Services
Affordable and high-quality building aggregates
WHY CHOOSE US?
With over 25 years experience you can rely on us to supply high-quality aggregates for all projects big or small. We aim to provide you with a quick and efficient aggregate supply solution
PR Bates Services provides fast, reliable aggregate delivery service. Get in touch with us for a free, no-obligation affordable quote today. We serve customers all across Essex.
Gravel & Shingle
Type 1 MOT
6F2 (Crushed Concrete)
Crushed Tarmac & Type 1
Super Mix (Tarmac & Concrete Mix)
Whether you are looking for aggregate supply for your landscaping or building construction project, we have you covered. We can supply top-quality aggregate at affordable prices. Our aggregates are all held on site at our premises. You can visit our site, see our aggregates and choose what you want. If you know what you are looking for please give us a call for quotation.
- Free Tipping for clean hardcore and clean concrete (celcon blocks and plaster board not accepted. Fence post and gravel board must be cut in half), brick, hardcore and tarmac.
- Mobile concrete, tarmac, stone crushing and screening
- Screen top soil on side
- Cement and all aggregates available on site
- Facility to load any size of vehicle with a large range of loading shovels
- Delivery can be done from 1-20 tonne
You can rely on us for
- Type 1 MOT
- Road Planings
- Top soil
- Type 1 crushed concrete
- Crushed concrete
- Building Sand
- Friendly Professional Advice
- Convenient deliveries
- 2-6 mm Permeable Granite
- 6F2 (Crushed Concrete)
- Concrete Nuggets (50 ? 70mm)
- Super Mix (Tarmac & Concrete mix)
We supply the best quality cement, CEM152,5R cement by pallet or bag as requested
At PR Bates Services, we recycle pure concrete to make our type 1 crushed concrete and use hardcore to make 6F2 (crushed & run). Recycling is of the utmost importance to us and we strive to reduce our carbon footprint. We are registered concrete recyclers in Essex and recycle over 80000 tons of material every year.
As we care for the environment, we are also members of the Essex Wildlife Trust
There are a variety of benefits in recycling concrete rather than dumping it or burying it in a landfill.
- Keeping concrete debris out of landfills saves landfill space.
- Using recycled concrete can conserve natural resources by reducing the need for gravel mining, water, coal, oil and gas.
- Using recycled concrete as the base material for roadways reduces the pollution involved in trucking material.
- Recycling concrete can create more employment opportunities.
- Recycling concrete drag down the cost for buying raw materials and transporting the waste to landfill sites.
- Recycling one ton of cement could save 1,360 gallons water, 900 kg of CO2